How to Become a Registered Master or Grand Master of Belvaspata
To Become a Registered Master or Grand Master of Belvaspata, a Belvaspata initiate must comply with the following:
- You are currently a Master or Grand Master of Belvaspata with 6 months or greater experience and daily or frequent use of the modality (if your initiation has been less than 6 months, it is suggested that you to attend a workshop with a qualified master or grand master). The most current and updated information is found in our newest book, Belvaspata Angel Healing, The Healing Modality of Miracles, Volume I ~ available November 2011. (You can read about Belvaspata in several of Almine’s books including, The Ring of Truth, 3rd edition and Life of Miracles, 3rd edition which are available for purchase on www.spiritualjourneys.com).
- Provide a copy of your Belvaspata initiation certificate or a signed and dated letter from the initiating master or grand master as proof of your initiation.
- Masters and Grand masters who have been actively working with Belvaspata for healing sessions and initiations for more than 6 months are eligible to be included in the Master & Grand Master Belvaspata Directory.
- Complete the registration process and complete registration on www.spiritualjourneys.com Store, click on Belvaspata link and proceed to Registration for Belvaspata Directory. On January 1st of every year, there is a renewal fee of $US 60, register here.
I have read all of the above and am ready to become a Registered Master or Grand Master of Belvaspata. What is the next step?
- Send a copy of your initiation certificate, signed and dated by a qualified master or grand master of Belvaspata to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you did not receive a certificate after you were initiated, please contact the person who initiated you to either create and send you an initiation certificate or to write a signed and dated letter, listing the date and level of your initiation, their name and level of initiation.
- Pay registration fee by clicking on Spiritual Journeys Store.
- After paying your registration fee, email the following information to email@example.com for current contact information as desired for posting in the Master & Grand Master Belvaspata Practitioner Directory: name, city & country of residence, email address and phone number (optional).